Now accepting applications for March 2020 Interns and Fellows (Duration 12 Months)
Orientation Week: January 13th - January 17th, 2020 at IJM Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
We will begin reviewing applications June 1. We strongly recommend you submit your application beforehand; however, applications may be reviewed after that point based on position availability.
Please note that we are typically inundated with applications. We greatly appreciate your patience as we carefully review each candidate and ask that you hold your questions until contacted for an interview.
In seeking justice for the vulnerable, IJM partners with churches which desire to bring justice, hope, and restoration to victims and survivors of violence. Partnerships Interns and Fellows will support IJM national staff by building community involvement and engaging with the people of God. Depending on your level of experience, your role may involve some of the following responsibilities as well as other relevant duties assigned by the Field Office Director or Supervisor.
• Secure opportunities for IJM to conduct training for churches, community leaders and the general population;
• Develop and deliver sound theological messages on the biblical call of justice to churches;
• Network/develop key relationships with denominational leaders, civic leaders and pastors;
• Work with existing partnerships in your field office;
• Track monthly targets and maintain reporting dashboard;
• Maintain promotional materials, inventory and ledger;
• Provide administrative support to the department; and
• Other departmental support as needed.
Positions may be available in: Manila, Philippines; Cebu, Philippines; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Bangkok, Thailand; Chiang Mai, Thailand; Bangalore, India; Kolkata, India; Chennai, India; Delhi, India; Mumbai, India; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Gulu, Uganda; Accra, Ghana; Romania; La Paz, Bolivia; Guatemala City, Guatemala; or Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Not every position will be available in every office.
To apply, please upload the following items compiled into one document: (Please note, applications missing one or more of these items will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.)