Information and communication are among the most vital pieces of securing justice for victims of violent oppression. Supporting these systems has a direct impact on the work of International Justice Mission’s (IJM) global staff. IJM is seeking a professional and dynamic individual, motivated by faith and the biblical call to justice, to provide global IT support for staff in IJM’s Headquarters offices in Washington, DC and throughout IJM’s global field and advancement offices. As part of the Global Support Team, this successful candidate will be an effective technical problem solver and be able to operate in a fast paced and dynamic office environment. This position is based at IJM Headquarters in the Washington, D.C. area, and reports to Global Service Desk Manager.
• Serve as the first level of support for internal IJM employees by receiving, recording, resolving and/or escalating requests for service within the IT Solutions Desk;
• Follow all documented processes and procedures in accordance with SLAs related to call handling, call escalation, data capturing, closure and follow up procedures;
• Responsible for communicating with customers to provide status, feedback, or general information regarding their incident or request for service;
• Provide in person desktop support or remote support for users, including:
-Video Conferencing setup and troubleshooting
-Mobile Device Management
• Account Management
• Assist in yearly asset inventory;
• Assist in Problem resolution;
• Responsible for documenting processes and procedures as directed; and
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience that provides IT support in a fast-paced, professional environment;
• Possess working knowledge of basic technical troubleshooting techniques, cloud technology, and ticketing systems;
• Operational proficiencies in Mac OSX, Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, Sharepoint, Mobile Management Systems, VPN, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office suite, and other cloud based services;
• Workday and SalesForce experience preferred; and
• Knowledge of ITIL practices preferred.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Possess desire and ability to analyze problems to find the best solution for both hardware and software systems;
• Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight;
• Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities both self-discovered and as directed; and
• Proven experience at providing excellent customer experience to a variety of users.
The mission of International Justice Mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.