A world-class organization uses world-class technology to effectively support its staff and empower its talent. IJM is seeking a professional to work with the Global Technology and People Operations teams to manage Workday, IJM’s Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Use your system analyst and problem solving skills to serve IJM staff at our headquarters office, and eventually around the world. The HR Systems Analyst serves as a technical HRIS resource to all staff and coordinates efforts with HR business partners to optimize the system in order to bring continuous value to IJM’s mission. This position is based at IJM headquarters in the Washington, DC area and reports to the Workday Product Owner.
Workday Production Support
• Provide excellent customer service to HR business partners and staff by resolving tickets in a timely and effective manner;
• Manage and maintain the Workday helpdesk system to troubleshoot user technical issues;
• Partner with IJM’s Global Technology team to maintain system security and protocols;
• Monitor and troubleshoot system integrations with HR vendors and other IJM systems;
• Empower HR functional users by building and delivering effective Workday system training;
• Build reports and dashboards to measure HR business metrics for the Chief People Officer and other HR leaders; and
• Other job duties as assigned.
Workday System Enhancements and Upgrades
• Partner with HR team to define and refine requirements for new features and enhancements;
• Configure, test and deploy new features and enhancements in Workday;
• Support Workday release projects (scenario development, testing, training);
• Lead the effective execution of small projects, such as Staff Handbook changes, annual merit cycle, and other HR priorities;
• Assist HR business partners with training and communications to end users on new features, upgrades, and enhancements;
• Working with the Senior HR Systems analyst, serve as technical SME for the HR Global Business Process re-design and Workday Global Rollout projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field;
• 5+ years’ professional work experience;
• Preferred 2 or more years of experience as a Workday user, business process administrator (or similar experience with another HCM SaaS solution);
Knowledge of HR functional areas and business processes preferred;
• Knowledgeable of the concepts and tools used to manage end to end software implementation, including project management, issue management, communication, and change management;
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately;
• Track record of building trust and effective collaborative relationships across teams;
• Strong complex problem-solving skills; and
• Skilled listener and able to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith;
• Humble and resilient;
• Joyful about service and partnership;
• Innovative, solving problems in new ways;
• Professional, dedicated to doing the work with excellence; and
• Tenacious in achieving goals.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document to https://careers-ijm.icims.com
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.