We’re International Justice Mission, and we believe that justice for the poor is possible. As the world’s largest anti-slavery organization, our mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The Limited Term Recruiting Coordinator will support the Recruiting Team by scheduling on-site interviews, providing an exceptional candidate experience, and providing support as needed. This Recruiting Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment requiring a high sense of urgency. This position reports to the Recruiting Manager and is based in Arlington, VA. This is a limited term position with a maximum employment of 6 months.
• Facilitate all aspects of candidate in-office interviews including booking travel and lodging arrangements, coordinating with multiple departments to accommodate interview schedules and debriefs, assembling welcome packets, and ensuring smooth day-of logistics;
• Manage the Recruiting email account and respond to all career-related inquiries and interests via email and phone in a timely fashion;
• Meet in-person with constituents interested in IJM careers and provide tours as needed;
• Connect IJM Headquarters and Field Office staff to resources needed to effectively screen, select and hire top talent through consolidating, organizing and maintaining a SharePoint recruiting resource library;
• Maintain organization of positions approved, pending, and closed in IJM’s Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS); liaise with iCIMS representatives on system questions and improvements;
• Manage the Staff Referrals inbox to enhance the candidate pipeline by responding to all referrals in a timely manner;
• Run additional reports and provide statistics on hiring to Recruiting Manager as needed;
• Edit job descriptions as needed;
• Create interview assessment forms and regularly update other recruiting materials to ensure information is current and consistent with IJM branding standards;
• Post jobs to IJM’s Job Portal, as well as editing, posting and updating open positions on behalf of IJM’s Field Offices and Partner Offices;
• Create and edit content for the Careers webpage and consistently update the site to reflect current information and opportunities; and
• Work on special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• At least one year of experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced, professional environment;
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs;
• Superior ability to manage a large number of tasks simultaneously and proven ability to consistently meet deadlines with excellence;
• Exceptional ability in written and oral communications; and
• Demonstrated ability to earn and maintain trust with regard to confidential and sensitive information.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Self-starter with strong initiative;
• Disciplined with priorities;
• Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication;
• Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
• Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
• Adept at creative problem solving.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.