IJM is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to join a brand new telemarketing sales-based program. This individual will joyfully contact IJM constituents and ask them to become a monthly donor in order to send more rescue to the most vulnerable people. With daily support and training, you will pull from an assigned lists of constituents, call them, communicate and fundraise using a structured script, log the interactions in Salesforce, process donations, and work to achieve your weekly sales goals. A successful candidate will be an effective problem-solver with experience in sales, data entry, and data management in a fast-paced, professional environment and must maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
This position is based in Omaha, NE and reports to the Senior Manager, Constituent Experience and Operations. It is part-time starting at 20 hours a week. Ability and willingness to work nights is preferred.
Constituent Communication and Follow Up for Sales Purposes
• Speak with constituents over the phone for four+ hours a day for 20 hours total a week;
• Ensure timely delivery of calls and pitch a monthly donor program to achieve weekly sales goals;
• Recommend areas to improve donor communication and experience; and
• Maintain professional standards for the organization through thorough editing of written communication, strict adherence to deadlines, professional standards of telephone communication, and appropriate professional etiquette.
Constituent Data Processing
• Ensure accuracy of information in database including: updating contact information, assigning and maintaining codes, and updating notes and actions.
• Maintain accurate financial records through accurate and timely processing of all donation information via an online give form;
• Facilitate recurring donations via credit card and direct debit; and
• Identify and recommend improvements in the donation process.
• Minimum of 6 months of professional experience in a sales-oriented role with proven success record;
• Proven ability to provide professional customer service to a variety of constituents;
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Exceptional ability in oral communications;
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain accurate data; and
• Prior experience using Salesforce preferred.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Adept at creative problem solving;
• Disciplined with priorities;
• Works well under stress;
• Strong ethic of service; and
• Sustained positive attitude.