We’re International Justice Mission, and we believe that justice for the poor is possible. As the world’s largest anti-slavery organization, our mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The Global People Support team is looking for a coordinator to support specialists in Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, and HR Partnership. This role will be responsible for transactional assistance across a variety of tasks in support of an exceptional employee experience at IJM.
Coordination and Administration
• Two or more years’ experience in a customer service-focused environment; established skills interacting with employees at a variety of levels a plus;
• Two or more years’ experience in an administrative role;
• Specific experience in any of the following area of Human Resources: recruiting, benefits, compensation, employee relations, learning & development, etc., preferred;
• Demonstrated affinity for technology required; prior experience with an HRIS system preferred;
• Proven experience helping to develop procedures; additional experience with process improvement a plus;
• Prior experience abroad or in a global organization required;
• Ability to communicate complex policies clear and concisely using layman’s terms;
• Ability to closely follow established procedures, yet know when to escalate needed exceptions; and
• Superior standard of discretion and confidentiality; does not compromise the integrity of HR’s role as the steward of highly sensitive information.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Self-starter with strong initiative;
• Disciplined with priorities;
• Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication;
• Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
• Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
• Adept at creative problem solving.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document to https://careers-ijm.icims.com
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.