The Salesforce developer is responsible conceptualizing, preparing and creating scalable programs and technical designs which will be written or configured. Develops solutions using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud and Visual Force. Maintains high-level familiarity with other existing integrations and global business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream / downstream integrations. Also, they will build and maintain new functionality participate in all system deployments.
• Design and implement enhancements to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Communities including using force.com platform based programming languages;
• Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages;
• Write, test, analyze, and implement high quality code according to business specifications;
• Demonstrate understanding and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs and components of Salesforce AppExchange for developing custom objects;
• Provide Tier III Support for Salesforce applications and manage service tickets needing escalation to Salesforce or other vendor development teams;
• Resolve critical bug fixes in accordance with SLA standards;
• Provide Salesforce design leadership and scalable recommendations to cross-functional teams;
• Participate in planning meetings with sprint and other technology teams, and provide Salesforce recommendations on LOE and design
• Integrate Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
• Perform technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations with other applications including global website, payment processors and Workday;
• Co-author solution design, deployment policy and architecture standards with Tech Lead and Salesforce Admin; and
• Inform and maintain proper documentation and procedures regarding standards and best practices for platform maintenance.
• Minimum of 5 years proven experience as Java or Salesforce developer;
• Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of education, experience and certification;
• Demonstrated ability to manage cross-cultural relationships;
• Experience working in multi-cultural environment;
• Experience creating scalable designs in Salesforce CRM for diverse audiences;
• Understanding of CSS, XLS, these competing priorities and work in a fast paced environment;
• Certified Salesforce developer preferred
• Experience in an Agile work environment preferred; and
• High proficiency in data cleansing and load tools preferred.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Self-starter with strong initiative;
• Disciplined with priorities;
• Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication;
• Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
• Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
• Adept at creative problem solving.
The mission of International Justice Mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document to https://careers-ijm.icims.com
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.