Campaign Strategy Development
- Implement effective strategies to cultivate new church partnerships at scale;
- Identify creative and successful methods of engagement with churches;
- Develop strategies for IJM to cultivate new relationships with and funding from churches to fuel the mission;
- Investigate segmentation groups within our mass data-base and create strategies to engage these segments with the unique programs and opportunities within Church Mobilization;
- Develop & execute strategies with unique segments utilizing mass marketing & supporting team to communicate with churches, via email, mailings, and phone calls; and
- Lead our mass marketing campaigns as the program manager, including leading & developing briefs and utilizing in-house project management software.
Creating Sustainable Partnerships
- Ensure the accuracy of contact information for the Mass Church portfolio within the customer relationship management system;
- Create & archive a series of best practices for follow-up/welcome with new Church Partners and with Field Office Churches (PFO);
- Lead the Tier 1 Freedom Sunday recruitment strategy and execution; and
- Invite churches to deepen engagement via participation in IJM campaigns, events, and funding opportunities.
Coordination and Relationship Management
- Partner with relevant managers to triage new church relationships that are cultivated in local regions, based on segmentation & events;
- Determine and develop the most effective and scalable ongoing communication plans for churches to increase funding support for IJM;
- Identify high-potential church partners within portfolio and proactively work to engage churches with Church Mobilization Directors; and
- Proactively collaborate with Directors on regional events or opportunities that many churches can participate in.