- 10-15 years of work experience, with a minimum of 7 years of project management experience in technology system management and implementation; or any equivalent combination of education, experience and certification
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Master's degree preferred;
- PMP, Scrum, and PROSCI certifications preferred;
- Experience managing teams of HRIS professionals;
- Experience leading complex, global technology projects;
- Proven ability to conduct gap analysis and effectively re-design business processes;
- High level of familiarity with Workday HCM and/or other top-tier HR platforms required;
- Familiarity with functional HR business processes, such as payroll, benefits, time tracking, on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, etc.;
- Ability to travel internationally required (20% travel anticipated for initial 2-3 years);
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex, technical information to a lay audience in a simple, concise manner.
- This position will be responsible for directly managing 2-3 HQ-based Workday HCM/PAY systems analysts, with a possibility of up to a group of 4 Workday business analysts embedded in the region, in the future (2018-2019)
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Technology evangelist;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Proactive, creative problem solver;
- Team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude;
- High attention to detail;
- Flexible, calm and productive under pressure.
The mission of International Justice Mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.